Manhay 2020 special regulations during the re-enactments (show) of 11/12 and 13 December 2020.
– MINIMUM AGE 18 YEARS
– No SS TENEUS ALLOWED.
– NO WOMEN ON THE COMBAT FIELD
– TIMETABLE ARMORING DISTRIBUTION SATURDAY 8:00 AM TO 10:00 AM SUNDAY 8:00 AM TO 10:00 AM.
– ARMURERY SCHEDULE RESTITUTION SATURDAY 6:00 PM TO 7:30 PM SUNDAY 2:00 PM TO 3:00 PM.
– ALL participants are required to be present at briefings.
– ALL participants must be in order of registration and payment, control at the entrance to the combat reenactment area, no bracelets, no access and exclusion.
– ALL the shots must be taken while respecting a safety distance, no shooting at “point blank range will be authorized”, prohibition to “aim” at faces.
– NO projectile of any kind whatsoever will be launched by the participants.
– NO “firecrackers” or any other type of explosives will be allowed except those of the organization’s fireworks.
-NO combat or shooting will be allowed outside the reconstitution area.
-For “bazooka, mortar” fire, a minimum distance of 10 M will have to be respected, only the 2 servants can be in this area.
-A safety distance will be installed between the public and the participants, it is forbidden to enter this area and to shoot at the public.
-NO camera of any kind whatsoever will be tolerated in the reconstruction area.
-For the start of the re-enactments a white flag will be waved, no shooting nor will be tolerated before being signaled, “security measure”
-During re-enactments, if a red flag is waved, STOP SHOOTING AND STAY ON YOUR POSITIONS, IN CASE OF NON-RESPECT, IMMEDIATE EXCLUSION.
-Two “barns” as well as a fictitious petrol depot will be installed IN THE RECONSTRUCTION AREA, PROHIBITION FROM APPROACHING LESS THAN 100M, RISK OF EXPLOSION. ACCESS ONLY BY THE ORGANIZATION.
-ONLY the outfits and equipment corresponding to the events of 1944 will be authorized in the reconstruction area.
– NO BLANK WEAPONS will be authorized on the reconstitution zone, bayonets, knives, etc. will be stored in their sheath.
– ALL participants agree not to be under the influence of alcohol and drugs during the “show”.
– THE ORGANIZERS DISCLAIMS ALL RESPONSIBILITIES IN THE EVENT OF AN INCIDENT, ANY ACCIDENT OF ANY KIND.
– BY THEIR SIGNED INSCRIPTIONS THE PARTICIPANTS CANNOT TAKE ANY JURIDICAL ACTIONS OF ANY KIND, TOWARDS THE ORGANIZATION.
– REGISTRATION AS WELL AS SIGNATURE FOR RECEIPT OF TICKETS IS VALID TO ABANDONMENT OF REMEDIES FROM THE ORGANISATION. Manhay January 2020